Application due: January 28, 2018
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Site Stenungsund är belägen på västkusten ungefär 50 km norr om Göteborg. Anläggningen togs i drift 1980 och har ingått i Perstorpkoncernen sedan 2001. Främsta produkter som tillverkas här är aldehyder, organiska syror, alkoholer, mjukgörare och det förnybara bränslet RME.
Do you like to work in an international environment with large investment projects? Perstorp AB is now looking for a project manager to its newly formed global department within the Operations function Operational & Technology Excellence.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of Operational & Technology Excellence professionals. The department is responsible for setting the overall technology strategy for Perstorp and to ensure operational excellence by the use of relevant Lean and Six Sigma principles, methods and tools throughout Operations. You will be part of forming the future direction of industrial excellence in the chemical industry, with a successful and exciting company such as Perstorp. We are focused on keeping our promises, doing right and making it better – every day!
As a project manager in Operational & Technology Excellence you will manage various investment projects globally within Operations, as well as initiatives aimed at stabilizing and optimizing production performance at the different production sites in the Perstorp Group. The size of the projects vary and you handle several projects in parallel.
Staff members in Operational & Technology Excellence are primarily located in Stenungsund and Perstorp. This postion is placed in Stenungsund and you will be part of a team consisting of project managers and engineers. You will report to the Team Manager of Project Management & Mechanical Engineering in Stenungsund.
To be successful in this position you like to collaborate with other people and you have strong interpersonal skills. You work in a structured way and you have a process-oriented mindset. As a person you provide coaching and you actively share your knowledge. In exchange Perstorp offers you a prestigeless work environment that encourage personal growth.
• Project manager in investment projects
• Keep knowledge up to date for new technologies and lead special
projects to address tactical and/or strategic issues within technical area of expertise
• Participate in technical sourcing activities with responsibility for technical evaluation within project management
• Suggest improvements of relevant internal work processes
• M.Sc. within relevant discipline (e.g. mechanical and/or piping engineering) or comparable work experience
• Long experience from investment projects within the process/ chemical industry
• 10 years of experience as an engineer within relevant discipline (e.g. instrument, mechanical, electrical or similar). At least 5 years should be in a position as a lead engineer/specialist
• Highly structured in documentation of performed technical activities/projects and excellent writing skills
• Fluent in Swedish both spoken and written and with a good proficiency in English
Employer: Perstorp AB
Last application date: 28th of January 2018.
Information and application
In this recruitment Perstorp is collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. For more information, please contact recruitment consultants Nadja Bergman, 072-9889828 or Karolina Zingmark, 076-1307544. Welcome to apply at www.dfind.se/science-engineering.
Selection and interviews will start after the last application date.