Innovation & Strategy
Application due: April 08, 2018
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Perstorp is one of the few fully integrated suppliers of general-purpose plasticizers in Europe. The new Swedish production platform has substantially strengthened Perstorp's position as a plasticizer manufacturer, which is part of the company’s commitment to invest in the future of high performance and sustainable plasticizers.
We are currently looking for an experienced project manager to strengthen our Innovation team. In this role you need to be responsive and at the same time able to realize ideas of your own to ensure to deliver according to plan. You will work closely with the business and your development team to ensure that projects deliver value. Your daily work will include driving multiple projects and tasks in parallel and be responsible for the development activities including IP and EHSQ, as well stakeholder communication & presentations.
Your main tasks:
• Manage development projects
• Screen and develop business ideas
• Identify new markets and product opportunities
• Prepare technical feasibility studies
• Collect market data to generate business cases for new ideas and concepts
• Generate technical marketing data
• Optimizing customer support for Plasticizers
• Collaborate with business clients for handover of the responsibility when projects are fully commercial.
To be successful in this position you are:
• Triggered by high pace and running different types of projects
• Entrepreneurial with a strong drive and motivation
• Interested and able to analyze and learn new technical applications
• Business-minded with an ability to turn information into plans and actions
• A team player that can work in close collaboration with customers, business, sales, R&D and marketing.
Education and experiences required:
• A Master in Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• >5 years of experience from Business, Innovation or Marketing
• Experience of managing Innovation projects
• Strong understanding of plastics market, knowledge of PVC market and applications preferred.
For more information about the position, please contact Linda Zellner, Director Innovation – Materials, Feed & Food, phone +46(0)734 27 49 27.
Your application should be sent in by April 8, at the latest.